1. License . You may use the enclosed software program or programs (the "Software") at any time, free of cost.
2. Limitations . You may not: (a) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the Software, (b) rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise attempt to transfer rights to the Software; or (c) remove any proprietary notices or labels on any copy of the Software. All rights not expressly granted by Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. in this Agreement are entirely and exclusively reserved to Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
3. Ownership . Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. owns the Software.The source code for the Software includes trade secrets and other confidential information, all of which are the property of Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
4. Warranty Disclaimer and Liability Limitation . THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. NOR ANY OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, OWNERS, OR OTHER RELATED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, ECONOMIC, COVER, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE PERFORMANCE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY DATA OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SUPPLIED THEREWITH, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR DATA, EVEN IF Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. OR ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd.'s LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE. (SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.)
5. General . Your license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions herein. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and documentation. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral between you and Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
6. Trademarks : Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is not associated with any product or vendor mentioned in this text.
7. Documentation : Although best efforts were devoted to making this guide, and other support documentation, useful, accurate and up-to-date, and Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for errors and omissions in or usability of any support documentation. Additionally, terms, conditions, features, service offerings, prices, and hours referenced in this documentation, as well as other support documentation, are subject to change without notice.
8. WARNING : The Software will send electronic notification to Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd. in the event that an unauthorized registration key is detected. Information sent may include information such as company name and contact information.
Pricing : Softlogic Innovations Pvt. Ltd has the right to change the pricing without notice.